Thanks everyone that works.
The only problem is that when i put +configname=flex in additional compiler
options it breaks
                +configname=flex--js-library-path+=lib/cairngorm-js.swc
I this correct? Can I put that option directly in Royaleconfig.xml?

Unfortunately when I deleted the stubs for cairngorm, Moonshine froze and
crashed, and deleted the entire source including my conversion. Not Moonshine
fault, memory issues on my system. I've learned to say "that is so funny" a few
times and then it become funny.

Thanks for your help