Hi Greg,
Glad you mentioned that.  During migration the old AlivePDF.swc worked with
imports, but Royale compiler threw an error on a geom..something. So yes
AlivePDF would be great to have.

How about the ApacheFlexSpelling....swc's? I'm switching over to Royale
TextArea-TextInput if that makes a difference for spelling integration.

I am up and running and killing bugs already. I originally thought I needed to
convert to all Royale components. I started to do that for the first migration
until i understood the spark and mx emulations. From there it was a predictable
set of errors.

Everyone on the Apache team and contributors did a great job.

Thanks for the help
Mark