Hi,

Am 20.12.2011 um 19:18 schrieb Colin Flanagan:

> Could a SlingOptingServlet be adapted for this purpose?

No, because this only comes into play, when canidate servlets and scripts have
already been selected by the ServletResolver. And the servlet configuration
setup comes nto play when the resolver selects the servlets.

As a result: when it comes to SlingOptingServlet it is probably already too
late.

Regards
Felix