Hi Oliver

> On Saturday 06 December 2014 21:06:34 Bruce Edge wrote:
> > Hi Oliver,
>
> hi Bruce,
>
> > Was there a reference intended from the [1] in your message?
> > I¡¦m interested in what you may have planned.
>
> I listed the issues SLING-3533, SLING-3534, SLING-3535 and SLING-3619 at
>the
> bottom of my mail and I've now created a new issue SLING-4223 to track
>your
> request and a new version (2.2.0) for JCR ContentLoader.

I saw your whiteboard for this work and I'm looking forward to integrating
with it.
Is there any plan as to when this may be merged into the trunk?

I know that some of the sling issues above are still outstanding, but
SLING-3534 looked like the only one needing new code.

I'm asking because I will have some time to dedicate to sling work in the
near future and wanted to assist if possible.

-Bruce