Hello,

when doing a new checkout of Sling and building it simply with "mvn clean install" I get the error:

"[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check (default) on project org.apache.sling.jcr.resource: Too many files with unapproved license: 1 See RAT report in: /Users/sandro/Developing/Projekte/sling/svn2/bundles/jcr/resource/target/rat.txt"

But the Jenkin builds are at least yellow.

Is Jenkins building Sling differently and should I also build Sling differently or does anybody has an idea on what I should change?

Any help is appreciated!

Best,

Sandro