Am 27.04.15 um 16:02 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
Am 27.04.15 um 15:55 schrieb Sandro Boehme:
Hello,

when doing a new checkout of Sling and building it simply with "mvn
clean install" I get the error:

"[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check (default) on project
org.apache.sling.jcr.resource: Too many files with unapproved license: 1
See RAT report in:
/Users/sandro/Developing/Projekte/sling/svn2/bundles/jcr/resource/target/rat.txt"

But the Jenkin builds are at least yellow.

Is Jenkins building Sling differently and should I also build Sling
differently or does anybody has an idea on what I should change?

I think this should be related to the maven version you're using. It
seems in your build the latest parent pom 23-SNAPSHOT is used for
building the project, while jcr/resource is still referencing 22.

I'm currently running locally with 23-SNAPSHOT and try to fix all rat
issues. But this will take a little bit longer. However jcr.resource is
fixed already :)

Regards
Carsten

Thanks for your answers Robert and Carsten!
Yeah, I use Maven 3.3.1.

I just run the build with 'mvn clean install -DskipTests -Drat.skip=true' and it was successful so there is certainly no rush with the rat issues from my side!

Thanks!

Sandro