From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacre...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 5:06 AM
To: users
Subject: Re: Sling 8 standalone jar

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 9:28 PM, Roll, Kevin <kevin-r...@idexx.com> wrote:
> We build our own standalone jar which includes an overriden Main class as
> well as several custom bundles that contain our functionality...

I'm curious why you needed a custom Main class - not saying it's wrong
but maybe we can do something at the Sling level to make your life
easier.

To build you own launcher now best is to use the slingstart plugin,
there's several examples in our codebase. You can then add your
bundles in a provisioning model file.

-Bertrand