Hi,

on my project i want to use context aware config, but in order for me to profit
from some AEM content management tools, i would like to move the root of my
configuration to /content/conf.

I realized it was not possible unless i change config path in configuration
from /conf to /content/conf. Looks to me that this configuration is just used
to *check* that configuration is allowed.

what is the best:
- changing it to be “/“ (to allow applications using /conf to still work): i’m
not conscious right now of the risk this represents,
- patching default configuration component to accept multiple configuration
paths,
- tweaking AEM tools to work under /conf (aka you shall not use anything but
“/conf”)

thanks,
Nicolas