I have created this ticket, for protected properties and nodes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6614

I have realized after my previous e-mail that autocreated properties would
actually be there after node creation and that I could check their
protected status. I have created this PR:
https://github.com/apache/sling/pull/201 if you want to have a look. It
works with my content export, but I am not sure it covers all the cases.

I will probably have more questions about ACLs and the content importer.

Thank you,
Guillaume