Hey Andreas,

I made an example package in sling-9, you can use composum to install the
package.

http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/nWrL1Azm/file.html

It works for me, I made the following:

/apps/idoneus/components/page => contains page.html and header.html which does
a data-sly-include of header.html
/apps/idoneus/components/home => supertype is page, and overwrites the
header.html
/content/idoneus/en => is a homepage, you can see that the header now says
"Header home page"
/content/indoneus/en/test-page => is a normal page, has as header "Header base
page"

Can you verify the package and maybe share what is different, so that it also
gets typed textual on the mailing list for future reference

Greets,
Roy