On Tue, 2017-04-04 at 08:32 +0200, Roy Teeuwen wrote:
> Hey Andy,
>
> The license inside might not be good enough ;)
>
> Greets,
> Roy
> > On 3 Apr 2017, at 22:50, Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@mac.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Why is that necessary? The one from Adobe isn't good enough?

IANAL and speaking only as an Apache committer, not as an Adobe
employee.

That being said, that artifact is not present on Maven central, and on
repo.adobe.com the following disclaimer is used

    This maven2 repository provides access to public artifacts used in
    conjunction with developing java-based applications on Adobe
    frameworks. Adobe Terms apply.

Adobe terms links to http://www.adobe.com/misc/terms.html .

I for one would not use that plugin in Apache Sling applications
without legal advice, but a brief look tells me that these are not
intended for use with non-Adobe apps.

Robert