I host experiencemanaged.com on Linode with the official Sling Docker
container. There's a cache in front for the public facing site that is
{cough} very similar to Dispatcher. I use Let's Encrypt for my certs.

One thing I have found is that 'production' Sling + Oak needs at least
1.2GB of heap for garbage collection / compaction / etc to reliably run for
long periods (months+). Someone who is better at Oak / Java tuning might
have better luck here to get that requirement lower.

I would maybe consider Azure or AWS instead of Linode these days, but there
would have to be a compelling reason.

Hope this helps. Happy to answer any other questions.