Adam Yearout escribió:
Roberto wrote:
Hi,

As I told, we're deploying SOGo, and it's a success between our users! :-)

As a non profit org (which works with government's money) we'd like to maintain our government and associated members online to see all our work, so we'd like to publish our institutional calendar to all public.

What methods would you recommend? Is it possible to publish an iCAL which external users can access without login in? Should it be done with a croned script?

TIA,

--
Roberto

Roberto;

Greetings!

Unfortunately, this capability doesn't currently exist within SOGo. You can find a feature request for it here:

http://scalableogo.org/bugs/view.php?id=85

I ran into a similar issue here with our deployment of SOGo. James Ray wrote a Perl script that would go through and pull the individual events from a calendar and compile it into a single ICS file. You can find his post here:

http://mail.opengroupware.org/pipermail/sogo/2009-December/004537.html

I wrote my own script in PHP to do something similar, but I don't recommend it for public consumption, as it directly accesses the SOGo databases via MySQL to pull the events (extremely fast and doesn't require any authentication, but kludgey and potentially dangerous). I can link you to a tarball of it if you're interested.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, yes, it helps a lot :-)

--
Roberto