Francis Lachapelle escribió:
Hi Roberto

On May 11, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Roberto wrote:

As a non profit org (which works with government's money) we'd like to maintain
our government and associated members online to see all our work, so we'd like
to publish our institutional calendar to all public.

What methods would you recommend? Is it possible to publish an iCAL which
external users can access without login in? Should it be done with a croned
script?

SOGo will offer public views of calendars this summer. It has been sponsored.
:)

Great! Specially if I take in count your summer is my winter... so we're only talking about a couple of months ;-)

Regards,

--
Roberto