2010.05.13 19:58 Robert A Wooldridge rašė:
> On 05/13/2010 10:36 AM, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
>> 2010.05.13 17:52 Robert A Wooldridge ra�e.:
>>
>>> I'm trying to setup the SOGo apache config to use SSL.  Can anyone
>>> share
>>> their config file to give me an idea of how to do it?
>>>

>> SOGo apache configuration does not include any directives for setting up
>> virtual host. Setup secured virtual host according to apache
>> documentation
>> and load sogo configuration in it. The only things related to SSL are
>> two
>> sogo x-webobjects-server- headers.
>>

> Ok, I tried creating a virtual host and it is working to a degree. When
> I log in to an account, it does not go to a secure (https) connection.
> But I can redo the address and it does. Then I find that some of the
> links do not go to a secure pop-up. Like writing, replying or
> forwarding, these do not. But the address book and preferences do. Also
> when I log out, it goes to an insecure page.
>
> Any ideas what is causing this?

Maybe you include SOGo configuration in global scope and not inside
virtual host. Maybe your x-webobjects-server-url and
x-webobjects-server-port headers are not correct.

----
NameVirtualHost x.x.x.x:443
<virtualhost x.x.x.x:443>
   // standard ssl host configuration. Make sure that it works

   // sogo configuration goes here.
   // copy paste from sogo.conf or include sogo.conf

</virtualhost>
// sogo.conf directives should not be included here
----

If you have same sogo.example.org website on 80 port, create virtual host
which redirects to SSL host

---
NameVirtualHost x.x.x.x:80
<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:80>
   ServerName sogo.example.org
   RedirectPermanent / https://sogo.example.org/
</VirtualHost>
---

If you want to run SOGo protected with SSL, make sure that it available
only in SSL protected form.

--
Tomas