We use a simple redirect here for ours: index.html in our webserver.

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" Content="0; URL=https://yourdomainhere/SOGo/";>

hth,

Ryan

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
2010.05.13 19:58 Robert A Wooldridge rašė:
On 05/13/2010 10:36 AM, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
2010.05.13 17:52 Robert A Wooldridge ra�e.:

I'm trying to setup the SOGo apache config to use SSL.  Can anyone
share
their config file to give me an idea of how to do it?

SOGo apache configuration does not include any directives for setting up
virtual host. Setup secured virtual host according to apache
documentation
and load sogo configuration in it. The only things related to SSL are
two
sogo x-webobjects-server- headers.

Ok, I tried creating a virtual host and it is working to a degree. When
I log in to an account, it does not go to a secure (https) connection.
But I can redo the address and it does. Then I find that some of the
links do not go to a secure pop-up. Like writing, replying or
forwarding, these do not. But the address book and preferences do. Also
when I log out, it goes to an insecure page.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Maybe you include SOGo configuration in global scope and not inside
virtual host. Maybe your x-webobjects-server-url and
x-webobjects-server-port headers are not correct.

----
NameVirtualHost x.x.x.x:443
<virtualhost x.x.x.x:443>
   // standard ssl host configuration. Make sure that it works

   // sogo configuration goes here.
   // copy paste from sogo.conf or include sogo.conf

</virtualhost>
// sogo.conf directives should not be included here
----

If you have same sogo.example.org website on 80 port, create virtual host
which redirects to SSL host

---
NameVirtualHost x.x.x.x:80
<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:80>
   ServerName sogo.example.org
   RedirectPermanent / https://sogo.example.org/
</VirtualHost>
---

If you want to run SOGo protected with SSL, make sure that it available
only in SSL protected form.

--
Ryan Evans
Systems Administrator

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company (GULF) does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.