Sziráki Péter wrote:
I have the same error. Can tell me anyobody how can i update my database?

Is it possible disable automatic update on server? I prefer manually update because if i made a mistake i can restore from my backup.
Well we are certainly not going to stop building our nightly builds. First of all, those are nigthly builds so you must expect some instability from them. Second, you are in control of the updates that happen on your servers...

You should also search the mailing list for answers about your problem, which has been addressed many times already in the past few weeks...

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau  ::  +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125  ::  wsourd...@inverse.ca
Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)