Its been a while, but for me I remember having to add to each users' ldap entry and calFBURL line:

calFBURL: https://server.com/SOGo/dav/username/freebusy.ifb

Ben

On 6/9/2010 4:45 AM, Marcio Merlone wrote:
Em 07-06-2010 14:33, Marcio Merlone escreveu:
I am implementing a SOGo server for my company, and so far so good. I am using SOGo Version 1.2.2 (@vizzini.inverse.ca 201006071105) with Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.4. No one is using sogo connector but configured as a CalDAV calendar on Lightning instead.

We can successful create events and send invitations, but cannot see free/busy one of another. Is there something missing, any conf, whatever? Can someone please point me to the right direction?

Is this question too complex or so dumb to be considered?