Stephen Ingram ha scritto:
> Paolo Ghidini wrote:
>> Hi all, i have a question about synchronization from sogo and various
>> mobile phone.
>> I have sogo server with 50 users, funambol it's running but when i try
>> to sync my phone ( i tried with blackberry , iphone and android phone)
>> the synchronization work fine but i don't found any contacts but in the
>> web client or in thundebird i see all my contacts.
>> What i miss?
>
> Did you set your sync source values correctly in the sync client on
> your phone? For instance, instead of "cal" it should be "sogo-cal". If
> you just have "cal", it might look like its working, but all of the
> contacts just go into the DB on the Funambol server and not SOGo or
> visa versa.
>
> Steve
Hi, i inserted a contact to web interface demo and if i run the
synchronization the new contact is added on my phone but i don't found
the contact in thunderbird addressbook.
But funambol get the contacts directly from postgresql sogo db? in the
phone i don't have the possibility to change the sync source to sogo-cal.

Ghido