Android: - Funambol client doesn't work because you can't set the sync type. cals aren't supported - You could try the commercial client "Synthesis" which seems to be far better Windows Mobile Client: There you can set the sync type. It's the best syncml client I've seen. Only thing not working are reminders/alarms. This is a problem of absolut/relative alarm time. Mobile clients only seem to support absolute time and sogo/lightning only supports relative time. TODO: conversion of the alarm time in sogo-connector
iPhone:  Not tested myself

Paolo Ghidini schrieb:
Stephen Ingram ha scritto:
Paolo Ghidini wrote:
Hi all, i have a question about synchronization from sogo and various
mobile phone.
I have sogo server with 50 users, funambol it's running but when i try
to sync my phone ( i tried with blackberry , iphone and android phone)
the synchronization work fine but i don't found any contacts but in the
web client or in thundebird i see all my contacts.
What i miss?
Did you set your sync source values correctly in the sync client on
your phone? For instance, instead of "cal" it should be "sogo-cal". If
you just have "cal", it might look like its working, but all of the
contacts just go into the DB on the Funambol server and not SOGo or
visa versa.

Steve
Hi, i inserted a contact to web interface demo and if i run the
synchronization the new contact is added on my phone but i don't found
the contact in thunderbird addressbook.
But funambol get the contacts directly from postgresql sogo db? in the
phone i don't have the possibility to change the sync source to sogo-cal.

Ghido