Hey Mark,

Could you post your VirtualServer setup and conf file for this please? I can't
seem to get it to play nice.

Thanks!

Ryan

On Friday, August 20, 2010 11:53 AM CDT, Mark Adams <m...@campbell-lange.net>
wrote:

> Thanks to inverse once again, This works very well now on iPhone,
> including shared address books!(excluding LDAP) and for the personal
> address book in OSX Address Book.
>
> Only difference I had to make was to have the following for my ProxyPass
> etc config:

> ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/ interpolate
> <Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/>
>
> Regards,
> Mark
>
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:44:58AM -0400, Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:
> > Mark Adams wrote:
> >> Cool, sounds good - so the config should be the below rather than what I
> >> posted?
> >>
> >> ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav interpolate
> >>
> >> <Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>
> >
> > Yep, except that you need the ending "/" in the ProxyPass destination.
> > --
> > Wolfgang Sourdeau  ::  +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125  ::  wsourd...@inverse.ca
> > Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence
> > (www.packetfence.org)
>
> > --
> > users@sogo.nu
> > https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.