Mark Adams wrote:
For posterity, A working CardDAV Apache VirtualHost config is as follows.

Replace your.server.com with your fqdn (ignore the SSL stuff if you
don't want that).

#Below for CardDAV access
<VirtualHost your.server.com:8843>
... snip ...

ProxyRequests Off
SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On
ProxyPass /SOGo/dav/ http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate

<Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000>
## adjust the following to your configuration
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "8843"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "your.server.com"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://your.server.com";

...snip...
</Proxy>
</VirtualHost>

Mark-

May I ask what you put into your OSX address book configuration for this to work? I notice some differences in your config from Wolfgang's and also the manual like the absence of the /principles ProxyPass. Was that necessary to get this working. I can't even see the OSX address book even trying to contact SOGo on 8843 at all. The only log entries I've seen are for / and /principles on port 80 of all things which is not even in my config.

Steve