Dear list,

I'm looking for a groupware solution and SOGo looks like a good candidate.
I'm focusing on the virtual (multi) domain features. I'm running a virtual
hosting setup based on Phamm (LDAP based virtual account management).

* All my usernames are in the form of e-mail addresses. Is it possible to
have the SOGoMailDomain equal to %d where %d is the domain-part of the
username?

* Can SOGo use other caldav / carddav backends (e.g., Apple's Calendar
server)?

* Is an option like SOGoSpamFolderName available?

* For e-mail, does SOGo use IMAP IDLE when used through Funambol, or does it
poll, or does it assume IMAP itself is used?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,

Rutger