On 14/09/10 5:50 PM, Chris Hobbs wrote:
Hi All,

We regularly have users with relatively modern computers complain that their browser sessions freeze with warnings of slow or unresponsive scripts in SOGo. These users are running Firefox 2.x and 3.6.6-9 on both Mac and Windows, as well as Safari on Macs.

Of course, I can't seem to reproduce it myself, so it's hard to get a handle on what causes it. A few of the users have 2000-4000 messages in their INBOX, but others have 100-300, so it doesn't seem to be a volume issue.

Any ideas on how to start troubleshooting this?

How about the number of mailboxes?

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca