On 08/09/10 5:27 PM, Dominique wrote:

 Martin,

I could not - not try. So I'm back on TB 3.1.3 with Sogo Connector and Lightning by Inverse and no Provider for Google Calendar Results: Although access to the SOGo calendar is there, I still have no entries.... And the new one, I create through TB are stored coorectly in SOGo but disappear on TB restart. No luck with the Google Calendars: Setup went well, but no data is loading.
Unless I have a genious idea before tomorrow morning, it's back to 3.0.x

I've just pushed a fix that makes GMail CalDAV calendars work with the Inverse Edition of Lightning, together with the SOGo Connector and Integrator extensions.

Extensions for Thunderbird 3.1 can be downloaded from:

http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/

You can see all events and create some. You won't be able right now to edit existing events from GMail CalDAV calendars but that minor nit will be fixed tomorrow.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca