Problem still exists.

>  but that minor nit will be fixed tomorrow.

This citation is from 09/16/2010.

No comments? No solution?

Am 26.09.2010 16:52, schrieb Martin Lehmann:
Today I installed the official SOGo extensions for TB3 (NOT the pre-versions) but editing existing events in Google calendars still doesn't work!

Am 20.09.2010 17:28, schrieb Martin Lehmann:
Hi Ludovic,

the new extensions work great but editing existing events still doesn't
work. I thought you wanted to fix it about a week ago?

I'm using the latest nightlies from today.

Didn't you find the time to fix this bug or is it another bug?

Greetz,
Martin