2010/9/30 Sebastian Reitenbach <sebas...@l00-bugdead-prods.de>

> Hi,
> On Thursday 30 September 2010 03:07:38 pm Valentin Bud wrote:
> > Hello community,
> >
> >  First of all thank you for this amazing software.
> >
> > I am trying to build SOGo in a FreeBSD jail. I will tell you step by step
> > what I did and where it stopped working.
> >
> > I have installed the following ports:
> >
> > - devel/gnustep  (WITH_GNUSTEP_DEVEL - version 1.21.0)
> > - databases/mysql50-client
> > - net/openldap24-server
> > - databases/libmemcached
> > - devel/monotone
> >
> I cannot really give you a hint for you on FreeBSD, but I'm nearly done
> with
> the ports of sope and sogo (1.3.2) for OpenBSD. On OpenBSD there is
> gnustep-
> base stable in the ports which is used.
> You may take a look here:
> http://gitorious.org/openbsd-ports-wip/mainline/trees/master/www
> Maybe it gives you a hint, but I cannot remember having seen error like you
> had.
>
> cheers,
> Sebastian
> --
> users@sogo.nu
> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Hi Sebastian,

 Thank you for sharing that with me. I have a long way ahead with building
the port
because as I've said in my previous emails programming is not my strength
but
I want to improve. I believe many people would benefit from a SOGo port
in the FreeBSD world. I use FreeBSD for quite some time now and I want to
give
something back to this wonderful community :).

 I will take a look over the OpenBSD port you are building after I will get
a feeling
of port building in Free/Open BSD world. I guess it will be really helpful.

have a great day,

network warrior