Hi Valentin,

In general you're right.  But are you sure that this also holds true for this
special use-case of the sogo-slapd-sockd?
As I understand, the users ldap query triggers the ldap server to ask the
socket, specified in the ldap-directory.
But the socket address is only present on the sogo server (where the
sogo-slapd-sockd command was executed), not on the ldap server itself.
Or am I missing something here....??

Cheers,
Dennis