Hi,

I have been facing some unpredictable behavior with editing repetitive
events from the various views available in the calendar, that is directly
from Month/Week/Day view.

1) If I delete a particular occurrence of a repetitive event using the
drop-down view button (today/next 7 days etc.), then the behavior is
consistent, and working as expected.

2) But, when I try to do similar manipulations in the various views
available - Month/Week etc., the behavior is very unpredictable. Sometimes I
am prompted to select whether to delete all or a particular occurrences,
sometimes I am not, and it straightway deletes all occurrences.

3) When I am actually prompted for deleting a particular occurrence, and I
delete it, then eventually editing the other occurrences isn't possible, and
I get a broken link error. My apache logs do have some error information,
but mostly of missing gif files:

[Fri Oct 15 15:59:22 2010] [error] [client 10.19.22.167] File does not
exist: /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/previous.gif, referer:
http://10.19.22.77/SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/skycalendar.html?datetime=1289816964539&id=0
[Fri Oct 15 15:59:22 2010] [error] [client 10.19.22.167] File does not
exist: /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/next.gif, referer:
http://10.19.22.77/SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/skycalendar.html?datetime=1289816964539&id=0
[Fri Oct 15 15:59:22 2010] [error] [client 10.19.22.167] File does not
exist: /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/last.gif, referer:
http://10.19.22.77/SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/skycalendar.html?datetime=1289816964539&id=0

As noted before, this sort of behavior is mainly experienced when using the
Month/Week/Day view directly. Any help in this regard appreciated.