Hi Francis,

I do have a bunch of installations on Debian with the nightly builds and one
compiled from source, I'll try to check those and the demo as well. The one
in question though is SOGo 1.3.2 stable build for Ubuntu Lucid.

Thanks for the reply, will investigate this.

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Francis Lachapelle <flachape...@inverse.ca