Hallo

I have done some tests with entries in my address book and photos of
persons. In the web gui I can see these contacts with photo set to it
(including the photo) but in thunderbird the whole contact is missing.
I am relay sure that in one of the previous versions the contact was
shown in thunderbird as well but without the photo.

Btw: is there an option to set a photo? I currently export the
contact, import it to kde's address book, set the photo, export the
contact from kde's address book and import it to sogo. With
thunderbird I can set a photo, but not the photo is stored into sogo
but the local path to it (which is really useless in a server based
environment).

Martin