Thanks for all the replies.
If the prefix "/inverse.ca" does not affect Thunderbird Lightning to
show calendar items, that's fine.
But still it looks ugly from TB side when I check mark the option
"Timezone", it just shows up like this:
*/inverse.ca/20091015_1/America/Toronto*
I think the timezone has nothing to do with the prefix
"*/inverse.ca/20091015_1/*"
Timezone is timezone, "*America/Toronto*" is enough.
If I ask somebody what is your timezone, and he says: "my timezone is
*'/inverse.ca/20091015_1/America/Toronto'". *This is weird.

The reason for this is that there is no "display name" for VTIMEZONE elements. It's a hole in the VCALENDAR spec... Nothing we really can do about unfortunately.

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau  ::  +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125  ::  wsourd...@inverse.ca
Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)