Le 2010-11-23 13:28, Jason Liedtke a écrit :
Refresh doesn't work in IE I already tried that.

Someone pointed me to
http://www.javascriptkit.com/javatutors/closuresleak/index.shtml  off
list.  I wonder if anything on this site could also be causing the
issues in Sogo.  My problem is we are looking to deploy Sogo across our
company. Everyone uses citrix pushed apps so most of the computers only
have 512MB of ram. I am afraid that Sogo will slowly kill the machines
during the day if left open.

This is quite tricky to fix as different browsers have different issues with regards to memory management...

If we provided you with an estimate, would you be interested in sponsoring this?

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau  ::  +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125  ::  wsourd...@inverse.ca
Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)