Am 11.12.2010 11:34, schrieb Steve:
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:25:55 +0100
Von: "J. Echter"<j.ech...@elektro-mayer-echter.de>
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Funambol java not found but its there.
Am 11.12.2010 11:17, schrieb Steve:
where do i have to look to fix this?

This often happens if you try to run a 32bit binary on a 64bit system.
Can you check with "file /opt/Funambol/tools/jre-1.6.0/jre/bin/java" and
post the output? If that output says something about a 32bit binary and you
indeed run a 64bit system/os then you need to get a 64bit Java binary and
replace the one found in your installation. Or download Funambol in 64bit and
install it (I assume you run a binary distro and are not compiling stuff by
yourself).

your absolutely right :)

So it is a 64bit system you are running there? I don't know if there is a 64bit
edition of Funambol is available? Anyway.... Just get a 64bit Java and replace
the JRE under /opt/Funambol/tools/jre-1.6.0/jre/ with a 64bit version or change
the init scripts or any script that is using
/opt/Funambol/tools/jre-1.6.0/jre/java to point to your system JRE.

yes, ubuntu 10.04.1 x64.

there is a 64 bit funambol --> http://download.forge.objectweb.org/sync4j/funambol-8.5.2-x64.bin

do i have to stick with funambol 8.5.2 or is it possible to download 8.7.0?