Am 11.12.2010 14:37, schrieb J. Echter:
Am 11.12.2010 11:50, schrieb Mohit Chawla:
On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:10 PM, J. Echter<j.ech...@elektro-mayer-echter.de
wrote:
do i have to stick with funambol 8.5.2 or is it possible to download 8.7.0?

Well according to SOGo's website the connector is for Funambol 8.5.x. And it
works fine. I did try 8.7 and there did not seem to be any obvious issues.

Also, have edited the wiki accordingly to avoid confusion (regarding 32-bit
compatibility). ;)
Hi,

trying funambol 8.7.0 now. I'm currently stuck in the funamboladmin
tool, where is this officer option mentioned in the wiki?

greetings

juergen

Double click you server and double click on "Server settings"