Hi Jon

On Jan 22, 2011, at 5:17 PM, j...@destar.net wrote:

> In the Sogo web mail I cannot delete any messages that I have sent to the
> Trash. I delete them and they are immediately recreated. I can delete them if
> I am using Thunderbird or Outlook and they disappear in the Sogo web mail as
> well. The logs are giving me nothing except that I can see it is trying to
> call 'batchDelete' whenever I try to delete a message from the Trash folder
> in Sogo.

You could sniff the traffic on your IMAP port and see what's happening.

When you delete a message from any folder, the message will first be copied to
the trash and then marked as deleted. If you switch to a different module
(Addressbook or Calendar) or logout, the folder will be expunge. You can also
explicitly expunge a folder by choosing "Compact this folder" from the
contextual menu.

If you delete a message from the trash folder, it won't be copied anywhere and
marked as deleted. You have to compact the trash folder to claim some space.

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence