Nicolas,

Am 01.02.2011 17:09, schrieb Nicolas JEUDY:
I have read this manual, but I don't know how to trace if there is an
error with update URL, and don't know what should append in thunderbird
when you install sogo-intégrator ..
Did you install all the other stuff for automatic download?
Did you configure update.php as specified in the documentation?
Did you install all plugins on the update-server as specified ...?

If not, after installing SOGo Integrator you have to install the
    * SOGo Connector
    * Lightning (Inverse Edition for SOGo)
manually in this order.

(In my experience it is better to restart Thunderbird after every plugin install (ask me not, why))

If no error appears (never seen one), your Thunderbird shows up some new capabilities and look similar like this:
http://www.sogo.nu/typo3temp/pics/19e7832b51.png
Look into the calendar section on the left, there are three buttons, which are connected to SOGo.

Look into the Preferences - there should be a lightning section and (in TB3.1) a SOGo section.

If not, I think you use Outlook ... ;-))

Imap and smtp are working, but no adress book and no calendar .. and
nothing in manual that show what should append
The documentation is clear. Really clear.

--
Greetings,

   Martin Rabl