If not, after installing SOGo Integrator you have to install the
    * SOGo Connector
    * Lightning (Inverse Edition for SOGo)
manually in this order.

For the moment no automatic install are launch, so I think there is a problem (with my install I suppose).
But The first question:

How can a check what username and password sogo-integrator use or  find  ?

If no error appears (never seen one), your Thunderbird shows up some new capabilities and look similar like this:
http://www.sogo.nu/typo3temp/pics/19e7832b51.png
Look into the calendar section on the left, there are three buttons, which are connected to SOGo.

No error becaus no error catching .. I use thunderbird with -jconsole option and I have:

Avertissement : Le chargement d'un overlay depuis chrome://sogo-integrator/content/messenger/startup-overlay.xul a échoué.
Fichier Source : chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
Ligne : 0

So if overlay doen't load, I thing this is my problem .. but don't know how to trace or search where is the problem.

Look into the Preferences - there should be a lightning section and (in TB3.1) a SOGo section.

If not, I think you use Outlook ... ;-))

I have a sogo section and a lightning section, but, I think there is a problem with sogo-integrator extension. I have to trace.

I read the doc line by line, setup all, but have no Idea how to look and log the problem. I have no connection on my server update.php, so i think extension is not load or doesn't not launch update.

Imap and smtp are working, but no adress book and no calendar .. and
nothing in manual that show what should append
The documentation is clear. Really clear.

Doc is clear if all is working right .. I thing there is a mistake (macosX, thunderbird, french language ... don't know) and i need to find what :)

do you think there is a problem with overlay ?

Will try on windows ..

Nicolas JEUDY