Am using a MacBook Pro with right-click enabled. Right-click works everywhere
else, but no right-click actions for anything in the SOGo web interface. I did
try the Cmnd-click just to make sure, no go with it either.

Since you say right-click ought to work, I tried different browsers. The result
is that it does NOT work with Firefox

Does not work:
  Firefox 3.6.13 on Mac OS X 10.6.6

Does work: