On 19/02/2011 22:57, Adi Linden wrote:
Am using a MacBook Pro with right-click enabled. Right-click works everywhere
else, but no right-click actions for anything in the SOGo web interface. I did
try the Cmnd-click just to make sure, no go with it either.

Since you say right-click ought to work, I tried different browsers. The result
is that it does NOT work with Firefox

Does not work:
   Firefox 3.6.13 on Mac OS X 10.6.6

It works for me, it's just a bit awkward: You need to select the calendar you want to share, then right click on the space just below the last calendar of the list. As soon as you are below the last calendar the cursor will change from a pointing finger to the default cursor. Right click works there and does show the menu which is supposed to appear when you right click on the calendar (but it does not if you right click the calendar itself).

Cheers,
Birger