The title might not be that clear, but I would like to ask how is it possible
to setup SOGo web interface to listen on different hostnames?

for example, I have a SOGo machine in my LAN so lets assume that it will answer
in https://sogo.mylan.local/SOGo.

so I have to configure the following lines in /etc/apache2/conf.d/SOGo.conf
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "sogo.mylan.local"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://sogo.mylan.local";

Now I want to make a portforward rule in my firewall and get access when this
machine is behind NAT.
So this should work also when internet users access the web interface from
https://mylan.dyndns.org:4443. (mylan.dyndns.org:4443 is forwarded to
sogo.mylan.local:443)

Since I have configured the apache sogo conf file to use sogo.mylan.local, it
will not work for requests from any other external network..