Could you please provide an example of an apache SOGo-2.conf?
SOGo needs to be accessed from the Internet in the https port 4443 for example.

So locally it is accessed in the domain https://sogo.lan.local:443 (no problem with it) and the same SOGo web interface needs to be accessed from the https://111.222.111.222:4443

Assume that 111.222.111.222 is the external IP of the site and port 4443 is being forwarded to the internal sogo.lan.local:443.

Regards,
Vangelis