Hello,

The default weeknumbers in Sogo are wrong, I have seen there is a bug
about it. So I try to make a fix for all users.

This is in my /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults :
SOGoFirstWeekOfYear = First4DayWeek;
But the default weeknumbering is still wrong. When I change the
weeknumbering in a test account, it works fine.

I found the settings of my testaccount in the database. I see there is a
copy of the default-settings in it from the time the account is created.
So I cannot change the default settings after creating an account.

Is there a way to get the new default settings into all exsisting accounts?

Is there a correct way to remove all defaults from the database, and use
the default settings from .GNUstepDefaults?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

BTW: I would like it, when the users could choose for an absolute value
in the settings, but also for "default". Not in all settings this is
possible, there you have to give an absolute value.