Hi Paul

On 2011-03-27, at 1:29 PM, Paul van der Vlis wrote:

>> A better solution would be to craft a SQL statement that only removes
>> the SOGoFirstWeekOfYear value from the c_default column.
>
> Hmm, I would have to study how to do that.
>
> Or is here maybe somebody who knows an SQL command to change one field
> in a column with many fields?

If you use PostgreSQL, it's quite easy since it supports regular expressions :

UPDATE sogo_user_profile SET c_defaults = regexp_replace(c_defaults,
'"SOGoFirstWeekOfYear": "[^"]+"', '"SOGoFirstWeekOfYear": "First4DayWeek"');

Don't try this query on your production database since I haven't tested it
myself .. ;)

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca