Hello,

this is my first post on the list.
I was convinced to try SOGo and it seems very powerful but of course not
everything works perfectly out of the box ... !

I spent some time checking the archive and even if some topic were
closed to my question none of the idea posted could solve the following
problem.

On a fresh debian installation (dpkg -l sogo > 1.3.5a) used with
postgresql instead of mysql,
no matter if you have activity, after 5 minutes you are disconnected !

lots of posts spoke about the following parameter which I did set
without any visible change :

OCSSessionsFolderURL
="postgresql://sogo:myDBpassword@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder";

I cheked into the database and the table sogo_sessions_folder is not
created but I read in a post that SOGo should create it by itself if it
does not exists.

Also I noticed that with or whithout this set into the GNUstepDefaults
file, I always have the following ERROR in the log file :
Mar 24 16:41:44 sogod [398]: [ERROR] <0x0xb7f38a20[GCSSessionsFolder]>
'OCSSessionsFolderURL' is not set

I also did set SOGoLoginModule = "Calendar"; but it has also no effect ...
I wonder if, being in 1.3.5a, the conf file should now be XML ans is not
understood ?

I tried to increase the log verbosity but it didn't give more idea
except another evidence of a strange behaviour described below :
I guess this is not related but I have also a strange message and I
don't know where it comes from as it appears each time I move or create
an event (french text but without french characters) :
"...
2011-03-24 16:43:21.380 sogod[398] <0x0x9c8c480[PostgreSQL72Channel]: