Hi,

I tried your tips ... But I m not satisfied so I came back to the normal configuration with inverse connectors and inverse lightning edition.

Then, I have noticed something very strange ...At the beginning of thunderbird ...

An error message appears, saying that a wrong timezone is considered as a float time zone ...

After a look in the sogo database, in my user tables, I have found : /inverse.ca/20101018_1/Europe/Paris as time zone for a few events !!

After an ics export .. save problem !!!

So I decided to replace in the database the strings "/inverse.ca/20101018_1/Europe/Paris by" "Europe/Paris"

But after a restart of sogo, I get the same error messages concerning time zone ..And I can notice in the detailed error message that my changes has not been applied !!

So my question : Is there any cache somewhere in sogo ?

Second question : what is that "/inverse.ca/20101018_1/" before the timezone ???