Hi there,

Currently we are using Postfix and DBmail with an LDAP backend. SOGo uses this LDAP backend too. In the future we maybe want migrate to Apache James as the solution for the mailserver. And if we do it, then we want do it without a LDAP Server. So I've got an testinstallation with Apache James 3 Milsestone3 compiled SVN using a PostgreSQL 9 Database. SOGo should be installed soon on the next days. We want that SOGo will authenticate against the Database from James

The Database,

james=> \dt
                   Liste der Relationen
 Schema |           Name           |   Typ   | Eigentümer
 public | james_user               | Tabelle | james
 public | james_virtual_user_table | Tabelle | james
 public | openjpa_sequence_table   | Tabelle | james
(10 Zeilen)

Select of the table james_user,

james=> SELECT column_name FROM information_schema.columns WHERE table_name = 'james_user';
       column_name
-------------------------
 user_name
 password_hash_algorithm
 password
 version
(4 Zeilen)

james=>

Now I'm asking me is that the correct Syntax for SOGoUserSources to authenticate against the database from Apache James?

SOGoUserSources =
(
{
type = sql;