OMG!!

it actually works now!!!
except is it normal that the address book is read-only?

i'm so sorry to have bothered all of you with this....
i'll write up a mac-specific checklist of the tweaks needed from a fresh
install and post it on my site...

(it's listening on 8800 because il opened all kinds of ports )

--

"My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;

--