On Apr 18, 2011, at 10:32 PM, Peter Zieseniss wrote:

> it all works perfectly!!
>
> i had forgotten to change the following in the Address Book.app settings:
>       <key>isSharedABAccount</key>
>       <integer>0</integer>
>

> Actually, while i'm at it, i can't get iOS 4.3 to accept subdirectories in
> the server address, so, i've been trying to map sogo.sogo.zconsulting.net to
> 127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/sogo/
> i did it by changing the virtualhost to read:
> ProxyPass / https://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/sogo/ interpolate
>
> but it's not working...
> i'm far from being an Apache or DNS expert...
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion?
>
> Thank You again!! (i promise, it's the last thing i ask!!)
> Be Well,
> Peter

I'm not understanding what you are trying to do... The subdirectory is
specified by the username of the authenticated user. If you have the
recommended proxypass statements in your iOS virtual host definition (from the
manual):

  ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On
  ProxyPass /principals http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate
  ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo interpolate
  ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate

apache should redirect you to the proper 'subdirectory' when iOS logs in... if
you log in as user 'sogo', the resulting url is

   http(s)://acme.com:88[00,43]/SOGo/dav/sogo

Am I missing what you are trying to say?

Jeff