To anyone that uses sogosync and has it working (or anyone that may know what's going on here.....)

I have sogosync installed and configured on a separate server from my sogo install. I am able to have my users receive emails without issue. The problem comes when sending email. The From header gets re-written to be apa...@mobilemail.mdah.state.ms.us instead of u...@mdah.state.ms.us. I have set the IMAP_FORCEFROM in the config.php but it does not make a difference.

Users can send from sogo web interface without problem. If it makes a difference we have our mail server (dovecot/postfix) is separate from the SOGo server and is also separate from the sogosync server. I am at a loss on this and would appreciate any and all ideas on how to get it going properly.

Donny B.